Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 8, 2011-A few products

So, it is the first of the year, and what sort of stuff do you after January 1? Well, so far, we have cleaned out my closet and the garage. In case you don't know, I am married to the Merry Maid. Today's post is about what he was up to today. He hates it when I am home when he cleans. Apparently I get in his way. I hate it in when he cleans because he stacks my stuff!!!! But, I know that it needs to be done, and there is no time like the present. I am always thankful when he is finished, though, because our house always smells so good. So, I say, thank you Merry Maid!!!

By the way, did you know that 409 gets its name from it taking 409 times to get the formula right? Just a little tidbit I thought you should know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment