Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 14, 2011-My car



It's funny. I don't really think too much about what I drive. I mean, I love it, but I spend so much time in my car, but it is almost like it is another house... or as someone said one time... women think it is a big purse. I LOVE my car, though. It moves fast and rides nice. Granted it has its little quirks... like you could lose a whole person in the blind spot in the front, but hey, that is all good, right? Anyway, I wanted to document her. Her name is Quick Silver. Do you ever wonder why cars always have female personalities? No one ever names their car BOB? And when you talk to them, you never say... c'mon boy, don't break down here. It is some little sweet talkin' that you do to get her to the dealer (or the gas station). Just a funny thing. I will probably always be a Dodge girl. My grandpa was, and I think he passed that on to me. I love the first picture because I think she has a GRUMPY face. And the second picture, well, I was playing with my camera today. That's what this is all about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment