Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21, 2011-A change?


A job has come open that I am considering applying. It would be in a completely different field, but it would be new and a change. In education, there are a lot of advantages and disadvantages. One of the big disadvantages is that whatever you are doing... it is never enough. Everyone is always trying to find new, better, and more ways to reach students. It is an endless cycle. It is often about what can the teacher do more to help. This is a discussion that we have had at our school as of late. Do I still love teaching? Yes. Would it nice to have a change? Yes as well. So, I am investigating something new. Doesn't mean it will change my circumstances, but you never know unless you apply, right? Anyway, this motto on this shirt is one that I try to live by. Some days I am better at it than others. But, I keep striving.


No comments:

Post a Comment