Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15, 2011-My photo class







I am taking this photo class online. It is called 12 weeks to better photos. It seems that everyone gets new cameras at Christmas time and then they all want to know how to use it. So, on this message board I read all the time, they offered this class. It isn't so hard, but we will see if it really improves my photos. I have tried to take it in the past, but I always get bogged down right around the 3rd week. But, I never want to be a person that thinks, "wow, this camera takes GREAT pictures." I know it is the operator behind it that gets those great shots. The first one is on light and aperture. I don't really have any subjects to try it on, and Jeff doesn't really want to sit still for me to try it out. I have to grab the next best thing... my favorite pink Teddy. Now, Teddy has a story, but maybe I will save that for another day. I am going to post all three photos, and you can tell me if you see the difference. After all, it is better photos, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment