Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011-My favorite gadget




When I first became a runner, I used my trusty little stopwatch on my wrist. I was so impressed with the fact that it could time intervals and time me. Then Jeff got a really cool gadget, and I thought I never needed one. Now two years later, I have my own gadget. Not only does it time my miles, but it logs my distance and the heart rate, and it slices and dices, too. Well, not really, but it is a pretty cool gadget. So, here it is... the AMAZING GARMIN FORERUNNER 305! Now, if it would just run for me, it would be an incredible gadget. Oh well. I could always hope. By the way, don't mind the time on it. I am just getting back to running and slow is the way to go. OH, and the other cool pink gadget is my new interval timer that vibrates, so that I don't disturb everyone else. Kinda cool, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment