Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 29, 2011-LIFETIME!


I have been working at reaching my weight goal at Weight Watchers for 2.5 years. It always seemed just out of reach. As of today, I DID IT! It has been a long hard journey, but it has been worth every second of it. If anyone ever says that weight los is easy, they are crazy. It isn't easy. It is HARD! But, my health is worth it. I want to live to be 105. So, today's photo is of my current weight. I know it isn't common to put your weight up for everyone to see, but I am VERY proud of it. So, here it is! Have a great day! P.S... I know it isn't clear. I didn't take the photo. You can't hold the camera and not gain weight on the scale!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! That is a great achievement. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day and what a celebration for you! You did it!!! You did it!!!! You did it!!! So very proud of you my friend!!! Congrats to YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete