Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23, 2011--Today's favorites




I went and did some grocery shopping today. There is a place nearby called Plow Boys that has GREAT prices on fruits and vegetables. So, I took a picture today of my favorite vegetable right now. I am love, love, loving spaghetti squash. Probably mostly because I can make it be whatever I want... pasta, dessert, dinner, you name it. It is super low in calories and great fiber!




Then, on my way home, I stopped to buy some milk, and I saw this little gem in the store. I thought of Jeff. Now, I know it is past the big V day, but I am working on not taking for granted my relationships. So, I picked him up. He is pretty cool. Jeff says I only got him 'cuz he was on sale for 75% off. Whatever... never look a gift horse in the mouth I say. He is a cutie, though. Besides, he says I love you! How can a person resist that?




I also got some apples today... well... some... lets just say 3 different kinds. So many, that the guy in the store said to me... wow... you must really like apples. Yep, I have become somewhat an apple connoiseur. Today's little delights were Braeburns, Golden Delicious and Pacific Rose. I also have some Pink Ladies in the fridge. You can never have too many apples!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I found your blog. You always make me smile. Thanks again for coming down to Surf City. Just sorry you caught me at such a bad spot....one of those glorious marathon moments. Leg is feeling better now. You're right...one can never have too many apples in the fridge!! Sending you some Hamann love!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete