Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011-My dailies











Today I was thinking about my weight loss and my own personal journey. I took a picture of my food journal as every day is a brand new day. I have the choice to either use it for good or not. I am working really hard at sticking to my program. It isn't easy but I am doing it.








Also today, I was reading my daily devotional and a couple of scripture verses came up. I took a picture of the two of them to remind me of two things... first... that it isn't a fast race It is a journey and what am I going to do on my journey? will I be an inspiration to others or will Ifall short? And.. have I lived the commandment to love the world? I strive for it every day and some days I am much better at it than others. But, I am working on it. I am not perfect (thankfully) and all Ican do is reach every day to be a blessing to others. There has been much discussion about sustenance. In the devotional it talked about the ultimate sustenance comes from connecing to God's will for the world and God's will for our own lives. Funny how sustenance on my food journey is similar to the sustenance on my life journey as well. Every thing comes full circle eventually, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment