Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011--Sugar, sugar!




Last week or so, I bought 4 boxes of cake mix. They were 75cents a piece, and I couldn't pass up a deal. I tried to buy the kinds that I liked the least. For example, I don't like lemon or orange. So, I bought one of each. I also got Spice cake mix. Not my favorite either. I have learned how to make these new cake pops, and I am really thinking they are cool. So, today, I made these orange flavored ones with orange sprinkles. There really isn't too much danger of me eating them all as I could do without them. Kinda a good move on my part. BUT... I am hoping that the tax guy thinks they are cool because actually that is why I made them. He is really a nice guy and I always feel sorry for him how hard he works and for such late hours. So, I thought I would surprise him with some goodies. He may throw them in the trash, but that is okay. I won't know! I also working on some ideas for a cookie/cake/goodie ministry for church. I haven't figured out all the details because I am still working it out in my head. But, if anyone needs some big sugar rushes, let me know!!! I can hook you UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment