Monday, February 21, 2011

February 18, 2011-Food adventure
















Jeff and I had to go to the tax advisor today, and we have been watching a couple of food shows on the travel channel and on the food network. We decided that on our way to and from the tax guy, we would make a couple of visits. So, first we stopped at Norm's. I haven't ever been to Norm's, but I see the ads on the TV all the time for the bigger, better breakfast for $5.99. Can't miss out on a deal!

Then, afterwards, we stopped at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. I had the salad. Kinda funny when you think about it because it sure isn't what they are known for! Jeff said the chicken was a little dry, but sometimes it isn't about the food it is about experience!


Also, today, as we were leaving the sunrise was AWESOME. I love sunrises and sunsets, so I took another one today! Down near where we were, there was the academy of motion picture. What a cool building that was. AND, as we were leaving, Jeff saw the Flynt Productions building. I think he was hoping he could get a job... LOL! Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment