Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1, 2011-Chocolate


I come from a long line of chocolate eaters. My dad LOVES chocolate. My mom LOVES chocolate. My grandma LOVES chocolate. I would say it pretty much runs straight through my family. So, in November and December, when I was doing my sugar detox, I had some serious chocolate cravings. When you are having one, the best way I know how to fix it is to buy chocolate. What better way to do so then to go to the after Christmas sales. Then you can get your favorite chocolates at a DISCOUNT! I am a sucker for a chocolate discount. So, I STOCKED UP! 10 bags of my very favorite candy on earth, the nectar of gods, yep, you guessed it... M&M's. One can never have too many bags of those around the house. Now, I haven't eaten them yet. I had one piece on Sunday, and it just wasn't the same. I am saving them up for that day when I REALLY need them. You know, like when we are all scrapbooking together. I am sure they will be important then, right? So, until then, they are hiding in my closet. Out of sight, out of mind. It is a funny story, though. After all, who buys 10 bags of M&M's?

No comments:

Post a Comment