Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2, 2011--A new look




Last weekend, my friend andI went down to the Scrapbook Expo. I decided to take a class to learn how to digitally scrapbook. I wasn't really sure how it would go because I really like working with my hands. So, I went to the class and learned some new stuff and thought I would try it out here at the home. I got a couple pages done in the last couple of days and thought I would share them. Now remember, these are just my first ones. So, hopefully that means that they will only get better with time. I did enjoy making them, but I am still uncertain of what that means in the future. I am not ready to sell my good ol' paper scrapping stuff yet. But it was pretty fun to see it from start to finish.

With that said, I have been working with my photos and trying to get them in the albums after the external hard drive mishap. I would like to be caught up, but that can only happen if I set aside some time to scrap. Hmm... spring break maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment