Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A time for reflection

I have joined a digital scrapbooking creative team for the month of December, and I LOVE IT!!!  I created this layout today.  I must say that I have been enjoying digital scrappin' way more than I have my other scrappin' lately.  Who wants to drag out all that stuff!!!  I am going to show my preview of the stuff I have created today, and then I will expound on the story later!  How does that sound?  GREAT to me!!

Oh yeah!  The December Creative Team that I belong to is from Gingerscraps!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that place!  And, the kit that I used is Inspired Designs A Brand New Day and Inspired Designs A Brand New Day: Word Art Clusters.  Here are th links in case you want to check it out!  Kit and Word Art and Templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment