Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sept. 17, 2011-Gram

I joined this digital scrapbooking board, and just last week they started this challenge called Scrappin' Survivor.  It works just like Survivor in that you have to do a challenge each week and you get voted off.  I thought maybe if I joined it would help me get some of my scrappin' done and it would force me to use my program a little.  So, today while watching football, I worked on my photo of my Gram.  I sure miss her.  I guess I probably always will.  But, you have to cherish the memories that you have and make as many as you can!  Someone once told me that when they see a butterfly that is an angel with wings.  I don't know if I believe it or not, but it makes me smile each time I see a butterfly.  They are most favorite creatures on the planet... right after my fat cats, of course.  Miss you Gram!

No comments:

Post a Comment