Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 8, 2011-Some snow and a GRAM!




I went to Montana to see my Gram. At this trip, I learned so much about her, and I also learned we have A LOT of similarities. For instance, we have the exact same feet and shoe size. Apparently, I get my ability to forget my wallet everywhere from her (so in case you go anywhere with me, make sure you have enough money for me too!). It was such a great visit. I hauled her to Walmart with me to get our pictures taken together. We had some great laughs, too. Thanks Gram! Also, the weather report never said we would get this much snow when I checked it. It was pretty cool to see, but it made me stress about flying in it. But, it was pretty fun to see it collect on the road and the snowflakes were HUGE! I had forgotten about what spring snows were like. I am sure it will all be melted by next week. While I was freezing, the family thought they were having a heat wave at 50 degrees. Kinda funny. But, my dad, aka Mario Andretti, got me to the airport safe and sound and even sat there with me before my plane left. Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment